Thursday, August 31, 2006

Freeway blogger!


I have been reading about this guy for a few years now. Check out his blog! He gives you ideas as to how you can help Impeach George Bush in the Streets!
Someone's got to do it! Why not us? I'll put up signs here in France!
Here's his address! freewayblogger.com/index.webloc
Since I'm obviously too retarded to figure out how to make this link active in the post, check out the sidebar where I've conveniently placed a link for your viewing pleasure!

Also, historymike.blogspot.com
Mike posted an article today about the constant growing desparate drumbeat of the administration for a war with Iran. He says that peace begins with an idea and like dropping a pebble into a pond, it's waves spread if enough people believe!
Naive? Sure! But I've always been a believer, so I'm spreading his chant here!
NO WAR! NO WAR! NO WAR! NO WAR! NO WAR! NO WAR! NO WAR!
Amen

1 comment:

PTCruiser said...

Hey, let's see some freewayblogs out there in France, OK?

Peace.