Wednesday, September 11, 2013

An American In Rome

At the end of October, I am going to Italy for a week or so. I have only been in Italy once before and that was just for a few minutes...I accidentally went to Ventimiglia when I made a major wrong turn and got lost driving in France in 1986. We are going to visit Rome and then to Perugia as guests of a very old friend whose family home is in the Etruscan wall of Perugia. My wife lived in Perugia for a year in the mid 60's. I am trying to get ready for the trip by filling my head with the sound of Italian. I stumbled on this film today, I want to see the entire thing, but this much is pretty cool! Forgive me if I start posting Italian pop music in the next few weeks. 
Hey, wait a second, here's Luciano Pavarotti and James Brown! I guess you just got to give it up!

1 comment:

Ol'Buzzard said...

Fantastic! James Brown and Pavarotti.

the Ol'Buzzard