Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Roadkill


Well, I am blogging on borrowed time. I have a few minutes before the next big storm rolles in and I plan to shut down the computer for the night! I realize tht it has been months since I celebrated a White trash moment with y'all. I was in a little culture shock after I came back from Toledo, I had some upclose and all too real encounters in the Glass City...aparently, nobody walks there and if you do....
So here's a fun visit to a real West Virginia Road Kill Cook Off! A competition involving cooking only things you found dead on the road or ran over yourself.
Bon apetit!

P.S. I would like to welcome my buddy, The Engineer Of Knowlege to the wild wide world of blogging...he has inaugarated his blog today and I put the link on my blog roll on the side. He's been a contributor to this blog and I hope to copublish articles with him in the future when my brain starts working again!
Meanwhile, I want some of that Bear and Butter Bean Stew....just try to fish out the radial tire chunks...They always give me gas.

No comments: