Tuesday, January 15, 2013

MusicOldNews

I just have to give a shout out for my friend, Clement Fillion and his newly resurrected blog, MusicOldNews. Clement is a college student in Bordeaux and I know perhaps 3 or 4 generations of his family from my ongoing other life as an vineyard laborer in Lalande-de-Pomerol. He writes about music that transcends time. Old Music, new music, but there is a connecting esthetic. He is a musician and his tastes will either tantalize you or infuriate you. But that makes an interesting blog. eh? He writes in both French and English. Prepare to be entertained.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank to you ! Just a mistake in my name, it's Fillion with an "i" more than the last 1st minister, and i don't want to have the same name ! :p
You know my grandfathers, my grand uncle, my cousins ( Isabelle )and my sister, next year you surely become one of my uncles ! ;)

microdot said...

Okay, je change! trop cool!