Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Regrets? I've Had A Few.....


The sound track for my version of George Bush's interview last weekend, where he admits to having a few regrets at the end of his terms and his convcern for his legacy, courtesy of Sid Vicious..........
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN,GEORGE'S WAY...THE FAREWELL TOUR!

Ahem......
.And now, my term is up
And so I face the final curtain
My friends, Let’s make it clear
It’s not my choice, and that is certain

I lived a life that was charmed
I never worked, it all was given
I took it all, much more than all
I did it my way.

Regrets, Ive had a few;
But then again, I can’t remember.
I did what I wanted to do
I bombed, tortured and dismembered

I always did what Karl said
Each sleazy trick and bit of foulplay
But more,much more than that,
I did it my way.

Yes, there were times, Im sure you knew
When I bit off more than I could chew.
Lied and decieved,out and out connived
I gave them all my goofy grin and...
I did it my way\

I’ve cheated, laughed and lied a lot....
I never ever thought of losing
And now as the giggles die
I still find it all so amusing

To imagine I did all of that
And walk away, trashing the economy
Oh no no, not my legacy.....
And I did it my way...

For what is a man, if he gets caught?
If he’s impeached, then he has naught.
I said only what you want
I pandered to your basest thoughts
It felt so nice, you elected me twice
And....YOU DID IT MY WAY.......

Let's hear it for George W. Bush....THE WORST PRESIDENT EVER!
Keep applauding until George has left the auditorium!

4 comments:

mud_rake said...

Great parody! The man, I think, is actually clueless to the enormous harm he has done to our nation and to the world. I think he was born sans conscience.

It is 20 Jan yet???

Anonymous said...

From Engineer of Knowledge
Hello Microdot,
This is what I have always loved about your blog. Your artistic soul is shining bright tonight. Keep up the great work my friend.

microdot said...

Thank you very much and let's keep applauding until George has left the auditorium......

Anonymous said...

Bravo.

Long ago, in a blog far, far away, under another alias, I wrote a song called "Tax Cuts for the Rich" to a Cole Porter tune. I think it was "I Get a Kick out of You."

TLGK