Thursday, September 11, 2008

9/11

There is no illustration for this post. The images of the World Trade Center Tragedy are being pimped by the Republican Party and the media non stop.
I have related in years past on this blog and on others, my own personal eyewitness account of the disaster. Of course we mourn the innocent people murdered and injured by this insane action.
Instead of trying to understand what happened, America has internalized the trauma.
The injury continues to fester and develop into a cancer.
The fear of America is pimped by the Republicans as the card for total control, to wage wars to gain an imaginary, unreachable dominance of the planet.
My own traumatic experience caused me to question a lot of things I believed.
The things I have learned since then only make me want to open up to the world. I want to communicate, not isolate.
I want to understand and to be understood.
I will not allow my pain to become fear and to be exploited by the Pimps of Fear!
That is only one of the many reasons that John Mccain as President of the United States of America is unthinkable!

No comments: