Thursday, October 22, 2009

100 Guitars


I have to take a break now. I am leaving for about 2 weeks to go to New York City.
I might have mentioned it before, but I am getting married to the girl I adored for the last 29 years.
I'm not sure where this video came from, I keep going back to it and I have wanted to post it for a while. It is a very bad pop song called Every Night from a 1964 Swiss Movie called Happy Ending. The imagery makes it all worth it!
Maybe another post before I go, but time really compresses...so if I don't...
See Y'all Soon!

3 comments:

liz and friends said...

So you guys have been practicing those vows without a licence for some time now. Good for you that you're getting that sorted out at last.
As for Halloween Parade in NY. You pondered on the theme for this year. Perhaps fatcats might be the theme in the light of Obama's current stand. You could go as Garfield.
(There will be many Rush Limbaugh paper mache masks). Have a ball

liz and friends said...

btw -the talented Ray Lamontagne is playing in NYC at the Beacon Theatre Nov 5.

Barb said...

Congratulations to you and Best Wishes to the bride, Micro. It's a very Christian thing to do! Marrying.