Monday, October 21, 2013

Never Can Say Goodbye....

I am such a homebody. This is a picture of my house today as the leaves begin to turn red and my buddy, J Edgar in the drive. We have to take the dogs to a doggie hotel, Au Bois Dormant, a very nice place outside of Objat to stay for a week. JJ's been there twice before. Then early tomorrow morning, we drive up to Bordeaux for a plane trip to Rome. We stay there for 2 days, then go to our friend, Enzo's family home in the Etruscan Wall of Perugia. This should be quite an adventure! It's amazing what you can do for practically nothing when you put your mind to it! Then we come back on the 29th of October and pick up the doggies on the 30th. I'm looking forward to the trip, but I feel guilty about putting the dogs in the very nice kennel and am so reluctant to leave my home...I'll be back on line probably on the 30th...there is so much I am trying to write about. a bientot!

2 comments:

Ol'Buzzard said...

Fair weather.
the Ol'Buzzard

bj said...

You aren't one of those "Leftist Terrorists" Protesting in Rome are you, Patrick?
And ... is that a Date Palm?!?!!