Friday, October 02, 2009

Boom Clique


I'd like to share a few minutes of improvised music from a group of guys who have been playing together since high school in NYC under the name of Boom Clique. I've known the guitarist, Luca Bartociolli since he was 6. He has been playing guitar just about that long. He designs and manufactures his own line of custom guitars under the name Caius Guitars.
The trumpet player is Joe Ancowitz, who actually introduced me to my favorite cheese, Epoisse, while visiiting us 2 years ago. Joe is an upcoming jazz player who has a lot of touring and recording work under his belt already. The drummer is Steve Bryant, who plays with many NYC based bands, such as The Benzos and Cru Jones.
Maybe Luca and Joe will play at my wedding reception in November...
This video was shot a few months ago.

No comments: