Monday, June 29, 2009

The Atheist Camel Chronicles

Recently, I added a new link in my list on the right hand side of your screen, for the Atheist Camel blog, authored by the guy who goes by the tag, Dromedary Hump.
Mr. Hump has just released a book called The Atheist Camel Chronicles, which is a collection of his writings of reason and rants espousing is non theistic view of reality.
This is a book guaranteed to cause chafing and heat rash related problems in the nether regions of the mind of any garden variety Fundamentalist of any persuasion.

If you haven't read any of Mr. Humps writing, you should check out his blog. He punctures the over inflated rubber ducky of religious pretensions with his barbed satirical view of the wacky and illogical world of religion.

You can buy the book directly from Dromedary Hump or from Amazon. I will install a widgety thingy on the sidebar when I can figure out how....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck to Dromedary Hump. I hope the book is a success for ya.

Dromedary Hump said...

Micro!!
Thats so nice of you, thanks so very much!!

Mike,
thanks! appreciate it.

Based on how well sales are doing on amazon, abebooks, some local book stores, and my book site I'm already planning my next book for 2011.. "The Atheist Camel Rants Again!" :)

Thanks again Micro!!

Hump