Saturday, June 27, 2009

This Post Is Not About Michael Jackson


What could I possibly say and why would I say it? I happened to have CNN on as the continual flow of gas was permeating the most remote regions of the xenosphere and I happened to hear a comment, "Well, who would have expected Ted Kennedy to outlive Michael Jackson?"
Things are probably pretty shakey for the scam artists ad promoters who put together the "Final Concert" Tour and have already spent the billions....
So, I present the future king of pop, a kid named Patrick who performs with his friend Kevin as the band "Chair", perhaps the greatest song I have ever heard about being an angst filled 14 year old kid. If you've never been a 14 year old insecure angst filled kid, well, Fuck you then, I hate you!

3 comments:

Dromedary Hump said...

Micro, Hi.

Hi...I found a posting that had no comments so I could send this to you.

My book just came out!!
Any chance you could post a picture of it as a gadet on your right column, with a hyper link to my book site? Maybe even a caption that says "BUY THIS ATHEIST CAMEL'S BOOK" ?


You can find my email address at the bottom of my book site. If you email me I can send you back the jpg of my book's cover.

Heres my book site link:
http://theatheistcamelchronicles.blogspot.com/

ANYTHING YOU CAN DO I'D APPRECIATE.

Regards,
Hump

Anonymous said...

Microdot,

Great find! That kid is brilliant and I must admit that was the coolest song I've heard in a while. That being said, he is pretty fat and I really don't like him.

P

Unknown said...

That kid's great. The lyrics are fantastic. Where do you come up with these finds?