Saturday, May 12, 2007

where to start?

This is where I have been for the last 2 weeks. I just got back last night and I am
slowly starting to think about other things than the
embourgeonage and empamprage of hectares and haectares of
grapevines.
I am catching up with reality, I watched a lttle TV one night of the pre election debate here, but my radio earphones were broken and I was really cut off from media for the last 2 weeks. I will write a piece about my experiences here. I am going back perhaps in June to take off the excess grapes....
I will probably post something later today!

1 comment:

Village Green said...

Welcome back. Missed you while you were away, and raised a glass of wine to what could have been when Sarkozy defeated Royal. Alas and alack. May his reign be short and not too horrendous.