Thursday, February 28, 2013

DJESUS UNCROSSED!

I used to watch SNL back in the day and put up with them through their various sometime lame mutations over the years...but this, my friends is what I expect from them and I hope it pissed all the right people off...I know it did...and to have Brad Pitt wailing "killin' Ro-mans!" was icing on the cake! Now I can't wait to see the Tarantino film, Django Unchained! extra added bonus, I did a piece of GIMP art...inspired by a blogger named Old Buzzard...which I want to eventually use to design currency for the Republic of Texas when and if they ever secede...hold my breath and cross my fingers? This will be on their 10 Peso Bills.....

1 comment:

Ol'Buzzard said...

Between Alaska and Maine my wife and I lived in Kentucky for six long years. We finally left Kentucky because the religious mania encompassed every facet of life.

While there I was president of Adult Literacy for two years. We had a Mexican named Jesus in the program but everyone in town refused to call him by his name - they renamed him Joe.

the Ol'Buzzard