Monday, February 18, 2013

TOP POPE 2013

So, like all of you, I am anxiously looking forward to the next big reality television show that has the buzz potential to be the media hit of the year... TOP POPE 2013! I was a bit disappointed though because I submitted my nominations for TOP POPE 2013 and they all got rejected. 
I thought I had a pretty strong list, but I can see why they might have rejected Dolly Parton, something about not only being a girl but a Baptist as well. Okay, but Cher? She'd be perfect for the costume bit and baptized as a Catholic, but I guess the bottom line was that she's a girl...okay, I guess that rules out my #3, Tina Turner, but hey, Tina did take Swiss Nationality earlier this year...that has to count for something!
The biggest mystery to me was why they flat out rejected my favorite, Barry White! How could they go wrong with Barry White? This Catholic Church seems to have some kind of loser syndrome going...okay, so they rejected Pope Barry, because, get this...he's dead! He's been dead for years...but frankly, who would notice?
Any suggestions? Nominations are open....

1 comment:

Ol'Buzzard said...

My vote is for Rowan Atkinson.
the Ol'Buzzard