Sunday, December 31, 2006

Bonne Annee 2007!



Bonne Annee tout le monde!
I'm working on my resolutions. I seem to have some of same ones every year. Take off a few kilos and most important, keep them off! Work less, earn more, but this time, I resolve to finish the Rev. Moon piece that I keep researching! I tried to keep politically involved in 2006, but 2007 means harder work for all of us.
Try to not lose my coherence when I lose my temper. I've met some very interesting people as result of the blogosphere and I value this new form of communication very much. I want to wish everyone a prosperous, healthy, productive year and hope we can all gain from each others knowlege and slowly bring the world a little more sanity
and have fun at the same time! Now it's time for our New Years Eve Party!!!!

3 comments:

Village Green said...

Best wishes for the next year to you and to The Brain Police -- for keeping us all on our toes!

Love your blog! Wonderful Keaton article, by the way. Have you ever the short Beckett film aptly titled "Film" with Keaton, circa 1965?

-Sepp said...

Happy new year back atcha Microdot! Always a good time yappin with ya!

Anonymous said...

Hello Microdot,
Thank you!! Your Blog has given me very much entrainment and a place to escape and find like-minded people to have conversations with. Being involved with the Republican Party, I have to listen to so much “Rush Babble” from the “Cool-aide Drinkers” when I try to present more logical or science based facts to persuade the party. Sometimes I do get through. I never get over the look on people’s faces when they realized that Rush Limbaugh has just out and out lied and they have been quoting him for years.

I have made with my daughters your recipes to the pleasure of those whom we severed them to.

Keep up the good work because I can hardly wait for the next subject from you.