Monday, August 24, 2009

Billionaires For Wealth Care


Here on thebrainpolice blog, I want to help minorities defend their rights and my friends, billionaires are only a small portion of the population.
They are a minority and they need your support!
I am publishing thier statement and demands:

Just Vote NO! We Like The Status Quo!

We billionaires are a very small minority in this country. It is important for us to stick
together and stand up for what we believe in. And I don't have to tell you that we believe in one thing and one thing only:PROFIT!
My Fellow Billionaires, we are in perilous times. The New Governemnt in Washington is trying to put an end to our decades long profitiing spree in health care. I say, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
We bring two important things to this fight against the poor and middle classes:
An abundance of money and an utter lack of ethical convictions. Together, we can turn the tide against democratic action and crush the masses who so selfishly desire their rights and fair share as citizens of The United States!

Here is our List of Demands:

1. Retain the Status Quo: Say NO to any health care reforms.
2. Privatize Medicare: What do Old People need money for anyway?
3.Abolish the FDA: we will self regulate. TRUST US...AGAIN!
4. Grant Insurance Companies complete immunity from lawsuits

For more info, contact Billionairesforwealthcare.com

1 comment:

Engineer of Knowledge said...

Hello Microdot,
I saw this political cartoon in Thursday's, 08-20-09 "USA Today" news paper. It goes like.....

Patient speaking to Doctor, "What this country DOESN'T need is government-run health care."

Doctor's reply, "So...should I send my bill to you or to Medicare?

I think that this says how ridicules the opposition's arguments really are.

Love the posting my friend. Keep up the good work. :-)