Monday, November 05, 2012

Bama Lama Bama Looo

I haven't been able to post the last few days. We had some visitors from NYC who just managed to get out as Sandy was hitting. They were staying in the big room I have my computer in and they were on line trying to get in touch with friends. We took them up to Limoges today to catch a train to Paris and they repaid our hospitality by taking us to one of the best Bistros I have been to in years. Limoges is a very gourmand city and very renown for it's beef. Really, if you are ever in Limoges and want a great experience and really not that pricey, check out Chez Alphonse at 5 Place La Motte, in back of the wonderful covered market. The pave de veau was amazing, but the mashed potatoes were the absolute best I have ever had in my life!
So, I cannot think of the election anymore. There is nothing more to write tonight. I hope for the very best and will try to monitor it tomorrow as best as I can, but because of the time difference, I probably won't know the results until Wednesday morning here. Tonight, I'm gonna listen to Little Richard and scream Bama Lama Bama Loo......

No comments: