Wednesday, January 22, 2014

29th Street

I've been trying to figure out a better way to embed this video, but this is the best I can do. A recent performance by a great big little band from Libourne, France. I am a fan. The guitarist/singer is the nephew of my buddy Clement who is not much older than Baptiste is. I played in a French/American hybrid rock band for a few years and I am acutely aware of why it is so hard to make the French language work...it's much more suited to rap, but there have been many great French rock artists. Soon, I hope, I will be able to help theme sell their first self released recording. Trust me, they just keep getting better and better. This is 29th Street, a real band from Libourne, France who prove beyond a doubt that there is truly kick ass rock music here in France! If you like them, check out their facebook page and subscribe!

1 comment:

Ol'Buzzard said...

Interesting comment about language and music. Food for thought.
the Ol'Buzzard