Tuesday, November 11, 2008

excuse me...

If you are commenting here, I am apologizing for enacting comment moderation.
A few months ago, I was subjected to a barrage of stupidity from a few members of a conservative, fundamentalist christian cabal who seem to have turned me into a mythological fantasy figure.
I made the mistake of interacting with them again...and now the stupidity is beginning all over again. The last time it culminated in stupid threats to place me on a "No Fly Terrorist" list because I lived in Europe and dared to criticize Bush Administration Policies.
It was a lame impotent threat made by as far as I can tell a brain damaged bigot who wastes his time monitoring the activities of the Toledo Mosque, but I don't have to put up with this crap and I won't. So Big Babe, give it up. Stop posting here everyday and whining that no one else will let you post ...I don't want to hear it either.

3 comments:

Non Je Ne Regrette Rien said...

wow, that's fucked up.

someone who reads pourquoi pas commented on my blog and mentioned you by name as a fellow expat in the Aquitaine.

look forward to reading here and learning more about someone who can piss off the fundies so much they cross-continentally stalk you.

good job!

microdot said...

thanks for the words of encouragement...I have been blogging for about threee years and it has been a very rewarding experience.
I realize threats are totally lame and represent the flailing impotence of the author, but sometimes I feel disgusted at providing a podium of negative voices...
But freedom wins out and I am now removing comment moderation!
Yipppeee!!!!

mud_rake said...

Those 'comments' that need to be moderated are the result of some oh-so sanctimonious and righteous fundamentalist 'christian' ladies who have been 'born again' and bathed in the blood of Jesus.