Sunday, March 27, 2011

Stranger In The House





There's a lot of stuff just up on YouTube from the February and early March Protests in Madison, WI featuring Tom Morello and Wayne Kramer, who were performing together and doing fund raising and free concerts. Tom was the brilliant guitarist in Rage Against The Machine and now has the band, The NightWatchmen, whcih oftens features Wayne Kramer. Wayne, of course, has always been Wayne. The guitarist from the MC5. Still politically active and committed 65 year old rocker! I just found this live performance from the late 90's of Wayne performing Stranger In The House. He manages to mix Hard, brutal raw rock energy and free jazz improv in a way no one has...Nice Pink Suit, Wayne!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I want that suit.

And the guitar.

microdot said...

Gibson Firebird! I got to use one for a few years, but I never actually owned one...I did have an Explorer.
The suit would fit just right now, though, Kramer is a bit shorter than me...