Friday, May 16, 2014

Don't Think I'm Crazy, 'Cause I'm Not!

I think it would be really cool to move to Idaho and register as a Republican to vote in this primary.
I would like to actively participate in jumpstarting the true beginning of the decline of the American Empire. Just vote for any of these idiots and you could make a very important contribution to the collapse of The United States of America as you think you know it now! You can actively participate in the Beginning of The End! These idiots are still blaming ACORN for something or other....
I don't know about you, but I'm voting for the biker dude who was visited by the angel while living in Fat Larry's cellar after his wife kicked him out of the house.
VOTE REPUBLICAN! IDAHO #1, NOW!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have thought about it for two days and I am pretty sure you are a little crazy microdot. But just a little bit! ha ha ha ha ha

Ol'Buzzard said...

You are to late; the decline is already on us. The inmates have taken over the asylum.

microdot said...

But, at least I could say in this political version of Shake n' Bake, " An' Ahyy helped!"