Monday, April 26, 2010

Re Elect John McCain

C'mon Big Boy, you man enough to roll with a pro? You wanna maverick? I'll give you a maverick! Too much maverick, hey, I'm a pro. Get tough on immigration? What ever you want big boy...I'm swing both ways.
Why don't we do a three way with my associate, Joe Joe Lieberman and Bomb Iran?
If you be payin, then I be playin!
Oh Yeah, you know you want it and it'll never get better than Johnny, babe....
Geezz, my achin' back....
You wanna tea party, baby I invented tea parties....
C'mon, big boy, it's gettin late and my truss is startin to chafe........

(please forgive me, it's my birthday...!)

2 comments:

Engineer of Knowledge said...

Happy Birthday Microdot,
As I have said before...This is where you are the best my friend.

mud_rake said...

Meilleurs voeux de votre anniversaire!